Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

Sandy at Sassy Runner Girl tagged me for the Versatile Blogger award. The way it works is that I have to list 7 random facts about myself, and then pass the award on to 15 others. Kind of like a bloggie chain letter. So here are my random facts!

1) I have a fear of snakes. Even if I am out running and see a squished one on the side of the road, I get goosebumps

2) My hubby and I were best friends in college for 3 years before we started dating. We each even dated the other's roommate at one point! When we finally got together, all of our friends were like, "finally!"

3) I have a sweet tooth, but not so much for chocolate or cake or cookies. But give me skittles, frosting, Mike and Ikes, gummy bears, or any sour candy and I will love you

4) I love to travel. Before the little guy was born, hubby and I took a 2-week trip to Europe. My favorite places were the Cinque Terre, Italy, and the Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany. I would LOVE to go back again, and hopefully one day we will have the chance!
Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy



5) I was addicted to Jon and Kate Plus 8 when I was home on maternity leave. I cried when the whole fiasco happened...I can remember being home and having a rough day w/my newborn, and then watching Kate handle 8 kids. "If she can do it, I can do it!", I used to think. So when she fell apart, I was devastated! I'm over it now :)

6) Even though I grew up in upstate NY, I am now a Boston Red Sox Fan. My hubby (then boyfriend) made me pledge allegiance to the Sox before he would give me a ring. No joke.

7) Maybe not so random, but I truly feel blessed to be married to my best friend. He is the most supportive and caring person I know and I wake up each morning feeling lucky. I also am blessed to have a beautiful and healthy son (minus the pink eye he brought home from daycare this week!).

OK, now it's YOUR turn! I know this has been going around for a week or so, so some of you have already posted your 7 random facts. If you haven't been tagged already and are a follower of my blog, consider yourself TAGGED! This means YOU! :)

2 comments: