Thursday, June 17, 2010

Naptime Accomplishment!

Even though yesterday was my Mother-in-Law's birthday, we are taking her out tonight to celebrate. Today during naptime, I made her a little scrapbook-y type card using one of our leftover wedding invitations. This is the second time that I have made a card out of them and it came out just as cute as the first! (The first one was a Valentine's Day card and unfortunately I don't have a picture of it).

It's folded up and secured with a pretty teal ribbon....
I love when you start to open it that you see these cute little eyes peeking out at you!


It works as an all-in-one gift: birthday card meets picture frame meets cute pic of the grandson to put on the desk! So easy to make AND I'm using leftover pieces - double bonus! Hmmmm...you may be seing these on Etsy in the future! Stay tuned!


1 comment: