Friday, June 11, 2010

Blog Makeover and Yay! for My Plan

So I got a little tired of the black background on my blog and went searching for something new, bright, and fun! A few of the blogs that I follow use a template from a site called "The Cutest Blog on the Block." I went over to the site to check out what they had and I was very impressed! I probably tried a dozen or so templates for the background before I finally made the decision for this one! They have so many great background there that it was hard to decide, but I really like this one. Hopefully it makes my blog a little easier to read. You can check out The Cutest Blog on the Block HERE.

In my last post, I mentioned the plan that I had come up with for working out since I don't have any upcoming big races. I just want to say I am very glad that I wrote it down because it forced me to get out and do a quick 3 miles before dinner tonight!!! Ahhh the things we are accountable for once they are in writing! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!
Laura Elaine

PS - only 1 more mile puts me at 200 miles since March!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new background - very clean and fresh.

    Good job getting out there for the three miles. Yes, having your plan in writing and sharing it here will help keep you accountable :)!

    ReplyDelete