Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FREE SHIPPING at my ETSY site, and I won something!

Today is National Running Day, but my legs are still a little shot from my half this past Sunday. So I got up this morning and decided to do some Yoga instead. I quickly checked my email as I was drinking some agua and saw that I had won Jamie's Virtual 1 mile race to benefit Girls on the Run! I won a golite Hydroclutch water bottle which I am super excited about, especially after the heat this past weekend in my race. You can check out the race results over at Jamie's site, Running Diva Mom HERE. So exciting!! :)
Stephen and I before the one-miler:


Also, in honor of National Running Day, I am also offering FREE SHIPPING for the ENTIRE month of JUNE on all running-themed scrapbooks and pages at my Etsy shop. Check it out HERE!


Enjoy your day!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Hydroclutch - I carry one on all my long runs and during races. Hope you like it and get a lot of use out of it!

    ReplyDelete