Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Meanderings

So July is over already, I cannot believe it! Oh Summer I love you and don't want you to be over yet! It's true with all of the heat and humidity we've had up in New England this summer, running has been more of a challenge. But I still love the warm weather and being outside and swimming and all that good stuff! August please go S-L-O-W
I've been kind of a slacker lately in regards to blogging, scrapbooking, and yes, running. I had high hopes to get in some good miles this past weekend, especially with the nice break we had in the humidity, but my plans were scrapped! The little guy picked up a stomach bug at day care - he was up all Thursday night, and by 3 am Friday night/Saturday am, both hubby and I got it. So today I am finally feeling almost 100%. My stomach was still a little off this morning, so I decided not to push it. And when I got home at 8:45 tonight after a 10 hour day, there was no way I was lacing up.
So tomorrow it is! I got this post in tonight, I'm gonna run in the morning, and I have 2 scrapbook plans for nap time tomorrow afternoon. I need to get back on track!!
Goal for the week: 3 to 4 runs, at least 10 miles total. One day of Pilates (yeah, haven't done that in a while too!)
Have a great week!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment