Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rain, rain, go away

Ya know the old saying about not realizing you had something until it's gone? Well, I am realizing after these last 3 days of rain (with the next 2 more forecasted for rain) that I am missing those sunny days now that they are gone! We had an amazing summer, weather-wise, here in New England. I really can't remember the last rainy day we had. Which means that any run that I wanted to do, I was able to just go out and RUN! I'm not a huge fan of running in the rain (who is?) so I figure today we'll head over to the Y to get some miles in. I was planning on running my 4 miles for MCM Mama's "Mama Goes Masters" Virtual Race today. Since I haven't been on the treadmill since April-ish, I'm not so sure how this will go! Plus, the little guy hasn't been at Child Watch for equally as long. So this could be an interesting race report! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment