Thursday, August 19, 2010

Three Things Thursday!

1 - I'm baaaaack!!! Vacation was awesome. We spent 3 nights camping on the cape, with beach trips, bike rides, and ice cream strewn in. Then we went over to Nantucket to visit some friends where we got some more beach days and relaxation in. Ahhhh love the beach....

2 - I ran 3 miles each of the past 2 days....that's the amount that I had run in the previous 2 weeks! I brought all my running stuff w/me on vacation, but it just didn't happen. Oh well, it felt great to be back out there again! And so nice now that the humidity has finally broke....6:30 am runs at 67 degrees are great!

3 - The little guys is now on night 3 in his big boy bed! The first night was perfect, last night less than perfect, and tonight so far - not so bad. My little baby is no longer little :(

Hope to get up some pics of the vaca soon, but right now I'm in the middle of three 10-hour days at work to make up some hours from last week (working part time is great, but = no paid vacation time!). Also hope to get some new scrapbooks up next week! Stay tuned....
Laura Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment