Thursday, April 1, 2010

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing..

Hello! So I am brand new to this whole blogging world, but it seems very exciting!
I am always looking for new ways to get my custom scrapbooks noticed, and this seems like another great way.

I specialize in custom-made scrapbooks to document running and race results. My favorites are the mini-chipboard albums, as they are a great way to display photos and are SO EASY for you to add to! Most of the mini-chipboard albums that I create have room for 10 photos, as well as room for journaling about your event (time, pace, place, etc).

I have also created some pre-made pages to display your achievements and add to your own scrapbook. These are usually 12" x 12" with room for 4 - 6 photos, also with room for journaling.

I LOVE custom orders! My husband and I are both runners so I cater to races that we have done, or also ones that I know are popular and a lot of people have done. If you don't see a race that you have completed, but would like a scrapbook, please let me know and I would love to chat with you and design it!

These all make great gifts, whether it's some one's first 5K or they are a seasoned marathoner.

I currently have my work on Etsy, but will hopefully be posting some pictures on here very soon. Please check out my Etsy site for samples of running scrapbooks, as well as other scrapbooks:
www.etsy.com/shop/LauraElaineDesigns

Thanks for reading!
Laura Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment