Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boston Marathon PaperBag Scrapbook Album







My newest venture: Paper bag albums!

I had ordered just the bare album (2 of them actually) a few months ago, but hadn't sat down to figure them out yet. It was so easy, and it came out great!

So who out there is running Boston in a few days???? Need a place to put all of your pictures after? Check this out! I have it listed on my Etsy site, check it out here.

The album is made up of 4 paper bags securely stitched together, making a total of 16 pages in the album. There are 10 mats for photos or journaling, plus 2 bonus mats on the pull-out pages. The cool thing w/the paper bag albums is the actual openings of the paper bags - a great way to stash extra memorabilia!

Let me know what you think!

Laura Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment