Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Review of Scrapbook Central Series - Scrapbook Case in Clear - 6 Pieces

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

These cases are designed to accommodate scrapbooking needs and will hold up to 12" x 12" papers. Perfect for separating projects and making them portable. These cases are also acid-free.

Features:

  • Holds 12" x 12" scrapbook paper
  • <...


I need more of these!

By Laura Elaine Designs from Massachusetts on 10/24/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Versatile, Lots Of Storage, Easy To Use, Durable

Best Uses: Bedroom, Office

Describe Yourself: Homeowner

I was looking for a way to help organize my scrapbooking area, and these cases are PERFECT! They fit 12" x 12" paper and supplies with ample room, and stack nicely for easy storage. I also LOVE that they are clear, so I can see what is in each container. If my scrapbooking supplies continue to grow, I will definitely be purchasing more of these great cases!

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a neat gadget!! I wish I had an area to keep all of my stuff out on! I have to pack it back up every time I'm finished scrapping for the day!

    ReplyDelete