Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HEAT WAVE!!! And 4th of July Premade Scrapbook Pages

It's HOT. Really HOT. So HOT that when I woke up this morning to run, it was already 80 degrees. So I did what any sane person would do. I went back to bed! Yuck! Hubby and I went out yesterday around 7:30 am and it was gross, and today is grosser. I will get some sort of yoga/pilates/something in later today. With the heat index it's supposed to be 100 here. We're not used to this kind of heat in New England!!!!
Did anyone run a fun 4th of July Road Race? We were in NY at my parents and debating doing a 4-miler in Saratoga, but decided not to. It wasn't until this year that I realized what a big running day the 4th is! We ended up having a great time over the weekend, seeing lots of family and friends, and eating tons of good food!
Today I decided I should make up some 4th of July Scrapbook pages. They came out so cute, that I may just have to keep them for myself if they don't sell on Etsy! I created them so they can be used for just pictures of cookouts, fireworks, etc. OR you can put your RACE BIB in them and use them to document your 4th of July Road Race!! You can check out the listing for them on my Etsy site HERE. This is one of the pages, with one of my old bibs on it as a sample:

Happy Tuesday....hope everyone is staying COOL :)
Laura

2 comments:

  1. It has been crazy hot here too! I have been running in the morning, but it is still so yucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - when I go out at 4am it's over 80, but at least it's dark here at that time.

    No races in July in AZ - too hot :)!

    ReplyDelete