Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cherry on Top Award

I know a lot of you have been seeing this floating around bloggy-land, and now I'm it - Sandy at Sassy Runner Girl did the tagging! What this entails is the following:

1) Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be.

2) The second thing you have to do is pick 6 people and give them this award. You have to inform the person that they have gotten the award

3) The third and final thing you have to do is thank the person that gave you this award


Answers:
1) So all week as I have been reading other people's answers to this, I have been thinking of my own response. Are there some things that I wish I might have done differently? Sure. Are there some things that I wish the outcomes were a little different? Yes again. But is there really anything that I can say I would change for good? I would have to say no. I have been blessed with so many amazing things in my life: a loving, caring, passionate husband; a gorgeous little 2-year-old boy; awesome family and friends; and a career that I love. I guess I really wouldn't change a thing!

2) Here are my 6 tags:

Judy at 12 Fit Feet
Amanda at Alone in Walt Disney World (stop by and wish her luck at the WDL 1/2 Marathon this weekend!)
Molly at I'm a Sleeper Baker
Bethany & Ryan at Our Love on the Run
Bobbie at 2010 Journey in Running
Madison at Peace Love Run

3) Thank you to Sandy for tagging me for this award! I love reading about your running adventures! Check our her latest race - a CHOCOLATE half marathon - HERE :)

1 comment:

  1. Great answers! Thanks for the tag, I'll try to respond soon :)!

    ReplyDelete