Sunday, October 20, 2013

Run 13.1, Run Like a Girl, Half Crazy and more Race Bib Scrapbooks!



I have been working hard to get my Etsy shop stocked up for the upcoming holiday season.  This week I made 6 black and white albums with a splash of bright color in each one!  They are some of my best sellers, especially the "Run Like A Girl" ones.  They make great gifts for your favorite runner, or grab one for yourself to stash your latest running accomplishments in!


 Run Like A Girl - Purple and damask - one of my favorites!



 Orange Run Like A Girl - room on each page for your Race bib, plus room on the mat on the side to document race date, time, pace, or any other info you want to record!



Run 13.1 - I really want to keep this on for myself, especially after finishing my 7th Half last weekend! This one came out super cute as well - I am in love with all things damask (especially with a little pink thrown in!).

Thanks for reading, and if you are interested in any of the above books, or you would like a CUSTOM Race Bib Book, head over to Run Love Scrapbooks on Etsy and leave me a message!

~ Laura 

1 comment: