Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm back! :) And a Goofy Challenge Scrapbook

Good luck to all the "Goofy" Runners this weekend!  Go 39.3!



It's been over a year since I've blogged and a lot has happened!  Baby #2 was a little girl (born 12/8/11), I ran half marathon #6 (Boston's Run to Remember Half in May 2012), and I have been focusing on my family.  I also recently changed the name of my Etsy shop to more reflect what I make - scrapbooks for runners!  I am now Run Love Scrapbooks (formerly Laura Elaine Designs).   I figured that now that I (sort of!) have everything under control, I'd start the blog back up.

What better time to get going again that one of the most fun marathon weekends there is - The Walt Disney World Marathon, Half, and the Goofy Challenge!  The photos above are of the Goofy Challenge-inspired Scrapbook I made and have listed in my Etsy shop, Run Love Scrapbooks.  You can see the full listing HERE if you are interested.  

Thanks for welcoming me back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment