Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm BACK!

After a few month hiatus from blogging, and a small break from scrapbooking, I am officially back! The last few months have been a fun and exciting time for our family - I am expecting in December :)
I was running through the first few months of the pregnancy but am officially done for now. I developed some SI joint problems and it just isn't worth pushing through the pain and discomfort. I was pretty upset at first but have come to terms with it now. Taking walks with Munchie, who can now pedal a trike faster than I thought was ever possible, have become an awesome new way to exercise for now.
I just finished 5 new Runner's Race Bib Books and they are all for sale on my Etsy shop, LauraElaineDesigns.Etsy.com (for some reason blogger won't let me hyperlink right now).
Marathon Mama
RUNNER GIRL
RUN LIKE A GIRL
RUN
RACE BIB BOOK

5 comments:

  1. Marathon Mama is cool! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you and glad that you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on baby! You are so stinking cute! Love the new bib books. Enjoy your summer walks!

    ReplyDelete