Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011 and Re-opening of my Etsy shop


So 2011 is here! We had lots of good times had with friends ringing in the new year up in VT, but now it is back to business! I had stopped taking custom orders for a few weeks during Christmas so that I could finish up my own shopping and holiday stuff. I am proud to say that my Etsy shop, Laura Elaine Designs, is now back up and functioning at 100%. I have eight Runner Race Bib Books in the works, with the one I just completed HERE. The front cover of it is shown above.


I will be finished up the others over the next few days and listing them as I get a chance! I hope to re-stock the shop with lots of new designs for bib books.


If you are looking for a certain color and/or theme, please feel free to ask! I also have some cute new die-cuts that I can personalize the "runner" on the front to match hair color, hair style, shirt, skirt, shorts, and/or sneakers! Super cute!
I hope to post my goals for 2011 (running, scrapbooking, and otherwise!) later this week. I have been enjoying reading everyone else's goals.....very motivating! Keep it up!
LE

2 comments:

  1. Your shop looks great - I love your scrapbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting that you're back up and running!

    Can't wait to hear about your goals for the year.

    ReplyDelete