Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Caution...stating the obvious...

Just got back from my run - my usual 5k around my neighborhood. I have not been as consistant w/my running as I would like to be. I had set my new goal to complete 400 miles by the end of 2010, which is TOTALLY achievable....if I can just get my butt out the door and log some miles!
So back to today's run. I am a solid 10-minute mile girl. Occasionally I am able to get a few consecutive miles sub-10. Today I looked down at my watch after my 5k and saw this:
28:44!!
A 9:09 pace!

The big difference.....wait for it....I run faster when I'm not pushing a 30-lb munchkin in the jogger :) I'm still excited though.

Have a good one!
Laura Elaine
PS -stay tuned for that 100th post!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Way to go! That's an awesome time!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting out there and on the awesome time!!!!

    ReplyDelete