Monday, October 14, 2013

Newport Half Marathon crew!

Finished up my 7th Half Marathon yesterday!  Newport, RI is a beautiful town and the race did not disappoint.  Most of the course is ran along the ocean so there are amazing views to take in.  

Keri-Anne and I stopped for a photo op around mile 7 or 8:


On another note, I finished up 2 more Race Bib Books today!  They are fall colors and are super cute!  You can see the full listings in my Etsy shop: Run Love Scrapbooks.  But here are some sneak peaks:





Since fall racing season is in full swing, I think it's time for a sale! Use the code "FALL RACE" to receive 15% off your order at my Etsy shop.  But hurry!  Code good through Tuesday 10/15/13.

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend and got some great runs in!

No comments:

Post a Comment